[Board] Elections are coming

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Wed Jun 8 02:33:21 PDT 2016

Hi Vasile,

Just wondering: is there a specific reason for combining the 2 elections
(charter memebers & board member) in one sweep.
As I can recall from last year especially the charter member elections
caused some debate, which had to be finished because the board member
elections were to be held.
Even if the 2 elections are combined, the elections order perhaps might
be reversed: first have the Board election and after that the Charter
Member elections.

Kind regards,

Gert-Jan