[Board] R: [OSGeo-Discuss] R: [Election 2016] Board of Directors elections results

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Oct 5 20:52:41 PDT 2016

Done! Thanks a lot Venka!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>
Data: 06/10/2016 05:37 (GMT+02:00)
A: Maria Antonia Brovelli <maria.brovelli at polimi.it>, Angelos Tzotsos <tzotsos at gmail.com>, OSGeo-Board <board at lists.osgeo.org>
Oggetto: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] R: [Election 2016] Board of Directors elections results

Hi Maria and Angelos,

Great to have you on the board and look forward to working
together.

I think both of you are already on the board mailing list.

We can file a SAC ticket to add both of you to the board private
list. Let me know the e-mail you would like to use for the board
private list.

We are also experimenting on using loomio for voting on motions.
I have sent you an invite to Maria to join the OSGeo Board Group on
loomio. I see that Angelos is already joined the loomio group.

Best

Venka