[Board] Request for funding for Geo4Africa CodeSprint 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:47:32 PDT 2016

This looks great! Currently funding requests go through the board.

I have added it to this request to the next board meeting:
- https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-10-20

Sounds like an amazing event taking shape. Just wanted to add links to the
slick website for the event <http://geo4africa.com> and sprint
<http://geo4africa.com/codesprint/>.

--
Jody Garnett