[Board] OSGeo Committee Guidelines Meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:18:08 PDT 2016

Hi Venka,

I'm happy with your suggestion. I think it is often efficient and
effective to consolidate and refine ideas within a smaller group
initially, ideally collating ideas from the greater community in the
process, then taking the ideas back to the community to refine and approve.

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254