[Board] PyWPS winter code sprint

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 02:11:25 PDT 2016

Um, I thought there were formal procedure for code sprint sponsorship - I
had it explained to me last year :)

The page is here (with respect to fund raising)
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Sprint_Guidelines .

The sprint organizers can choose what the sponsorship is used for of
course, some of the group sprints focus no venue, the geoserver sprint
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoServer_Code_Sprint_2016>last year focused
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mp2xWq95t1rqwle6_WCQ0qD8D9-1icitLH0AiJQ7r4Y/edit>
on helping out with travel costs so more people could attend.

--
Jody Garnett