[Board] PyWPS winter code sprint

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:38:38 PDT 2016

So this proposal seems to run adrift of the sponsorship criteria for "sole
source" of funding (see https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Code_Sprint_Guidelines).
Is there anything we can do to scare up sponsors?

I also note that GeoCat is providing facilities, it would be great to
acknowledge them as an in-kind sponsor when doing any publicity associated
with this event.

--
Jody Garnett