[Board] Statement by OSGeo to refund GSoC delegate

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Aug 21 02:37:16 PDT 2017

Hi Board,

I think the fund come from the Project Steering Committee
budget for 2017 [1]

Just want to confirm that support for Rohit's trip is
approved by GSoC Committee. I can sign an send
the letter to Rohit.

Rohit, thanks for all your effort as a GSoC mentor.
I think a signed PDF will serve your purpose.

Best

Venka

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017