[Board] Actions: With respect to publication of FOSS4G 2016 academic track

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Aug 23 13:33:30 PDT 2017

Jody I already did this and answered on the list - there is no need to
repeat this - I find it extremely confusing as we are doubling down on
actions,

sorry,

Helena

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Two actions here:
>
>    - Action Helena: Ask Charlie if foss4g Bonn publication accept a few
>    more papers?
>    - Action Venka: Ask Franz to ask in public on the board email list?
>
> Tracking the other email thread it appears this is in progress, thanks
> Helena and Venka for facilitating.
> --
> Jody Garnett

Helena Mitasova
Professor
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
1125 Jordan Hall
NCSU Box 8208
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208