[Board] urgent: election procedure for 2017 charter member elections

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:43:13 PDT 2017

The discussion list has started making nominations ahead of the CRO call
for elections (yay enthusiasm). Also the election procedure has not been
updated since the change of policy last August!

Here is my message to discuss list:

Okay in the interest of not wasting anyones time I have revised the page as
> follows:
>
>    - https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process
>
> The previous page is here:
>
>    - https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Membership_Process_2014
>
> This is a significant rewrite:
>
>    - I kind of think the CRO should have a go at this page (since they
>    are taking on responsibility for this election)
>    - Sorry folks I thought this was done last year when the motion was
>    made :(
>
> Please review this page as a top priority, I do not want to have us waste
everyone's time and enthusiasm :)
--
Jody Garnett