[Board] Fw: IGU-OSGeo MoU

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Jun 2 14:50:43 PDT 2017

Suchith,

board has discussed this MoU but there was a small change in the text -
addition of open source software in this sentence:
"Both parties to this MOU share the goal of helping share global
geo-information and open source software with all communities."
and the discussion was moved to the email list. So it looks like we need
the following steps:

- board members (cc-d here) please review the updated text
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_IGU
- please email any further changes before June 7 to this list
- if there are no further changes we need a motion on Loomio to approve the
updated MoU
- then it goes back to IGU - they decide whether they need a new approval
based on the changes
- find an opportunity for the presidents of both organizations to sign it.

sorry for the delay - I hoped that we would approve it in May,

Helena

--
Helena Mitasova
Professor