[Board] Doodle for Board Meeting - April 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:28:22 PDT 2017

To answer your question make a motion for board members to vote on, or ask
venka as president to set a meeting.

I think we got stuck as the question was raised about having a consistent
time each month - and then not followed up with discussion:

- For me loomio is working okay and takes a better record if voting than
irc. However we miss discussion.

- IRC also missed discussion due to lack of time, or our meetings went to
two hours.

- Email has okay discussion, but gets off track unless we are careful (or a
leader keeps the conversation focused on producing a motion).

- I liked the combo of hangout for discussion and email for actions, but it
is not the best for transparency (even if you send notes to email list).

Still we owe it to our members to be effective here, time to sort it out.
On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 7:13 AM <shshin at gaia3d.com> wrote:

> So just curious about whether we’ll have a board meeting on 12th April.
>

> Cheers,
>
> 신상희 드림
> ---
> Shin, Sanghee
> Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
> http://www.gaia3d.com
>

> *보낸 사람: *Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
> *보낸 날짜: *2017년 3월 22일 수요일 오후 5:57
> *받는 사람: *board at lists.osgeo.org
> *제목: *Re: [Board] Doodle for Board Meeting - April 2017
>

> I will create the page later today and I will also complete the last
>
> meeting page. Sorry for the delay.
>

> Best,
>
> Vasile
>

> On 3/20/17 6:41 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
>
> > So what is the answer here? Only one with solid green checkmarks - April
> 12
>
> > WED 7:00 AM.
>

> > It would be good to have the meeting page so we can collect agenda items.
>

> > --
>
> > Jody Garnett
>

> > On 2 March 2017 at 07:31, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
>
> > <mailto:gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>> wrote: