[Board] foss4g page

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 20 18:43:52 PDT 2017

Jody

I went through the Initiatives, Community and Committees and made some notes in the spreadsheet - here is the summary of most important things.
A lot of work that needs to be done is on our side because it is more/different than just moving the content.

Under About, the bylaws, and related material are still missing, but the content for Committees that was marked as missing is there (unless I misunderstood what was missing).

OSGeo Live is missing in Initiatives but can be found through Resources.

Filter does not work on some pages, so for example, it is not possible to find who the charter members are.

There are many additional little things marked in the spreadsheet - it will probably take some time (and people) to have everything
polished and complete (to the extent possible) but overall I think that it is functional and does a much better job than the old website.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding my notes. Vasek and Anna are at OSM in Boulder, CO, when they come back they can help
fix things as well,

Helena

> On Oct 20, 2017, at 1:08 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Helena:
>
> I was able to make the change you requested (link to conference committee) and fill in some details on the foss4g page.
>
> http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/foss4g/ <http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/foss4g/>
>
> Notes:
> - foss4g.org <http://foss4g.org/> links to http://foss4g2006.org/ <http://foss4g2006.org/> (hair products!) not http://2006.foss4g.org <http://2006.foss4g.org/>
> - There is a great wiki page (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G>) which we can use for additional content