[Board] Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] [rfp 2019] extension of the proposal period by one week

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:09:07 PDT 2017

If I understand your email - you are letting the board know about the
change of schedule and reminding us that the board is asked to make a
motion to recognize the resulting selection).

(So similar to how the board recognized projects when they graduate
incubation).

I do not see any conflict for Maria and Vasile voting; the board does not
have any say in the selection process.

Jody Garnett