[Board] Fwd: Re: OSGeo DoI MoU signatures

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:52:21 PDT 2017

Thanks Venka, that is what we needed.

I have updated the wiki page and attached the file:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_DOI#Memorandum_of_Understanding_2017

And started a draft blog post (Venka you may wish to provide a quote?).
​
 OSGeo signs MOU with US Department of Interior
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIpEomF6Vjg03LlaPzw9PGbwb_5EmSHYwuu6hs_o3gA/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

--
Jody Garnett