[Board] Letter of Support to OpenAR

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:33:31 PDT 2018

We can check what was done in the past .... checking the wiki there are
some instructions:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Protocol_for_requesting_letter_of_support
(including listing on https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Letters_of_Support wiki
page).

Personally I would consider making a "friends" page on the website, and
attach/link the letter of support to that page. Looks a bit more
professional and helps communicate to the public and our members what OSGeo
is supporting.
--
Jody Garnett