[Board] Fwd: [OSGeoLive] Question about starting a MOU orsimilar agrrement between GITA-SharedGeo and OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:38:28 PST 2018

Up to now we have had one of our OSGeo members ask an organization if we
could list them as a friend, and then confirm with the board that this is
okay. The things I look for in considering this is if OSGeo already has a
close working relationship, and how a proposed organization's activities
support our goals as an organization (the events you listed are an example
of this).

For establishing a formal relationship, and signing an agreement, others on
this list are better equipped to answer.
--
Jody Garnett

>>> http://live.osgeo.org