[Board] draft sponsorship oppertunities 2018

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 23:33:19 PST 2018

Okay updated with some more neutral language "young innovators". Also added
FOSS4G Asia in December, please add any additional events you know of.

For the UN Initiative, just like last year, I would like to request a wiki
page to link to sponsorship opportunity outlining the benefits to the
community and to the sponsoring organization. The one from the annual code
sprint <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018#Sponsoring> is a
good example.

--
Jody Garnett