[Board] Renew mandate to act as admin for GSoC 2018 edition

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:52:35 PST 2018

I think all we need is wording for a mandate - how about:

*Formation of student outreach committee with responsibilities for:*

** Coordinate OSGeo participation in university student outreach programs
such as Google Summer of Code*
** Coordinate OSGeo participation in high school student outreach programs
such as Google Code-In*
** Identify additional opportunities for student outreach in keeping with
OSGeo mission statement.*

--
Jody Garnett