[Board] GPDR

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 10:32:57 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am bit offline. Can we meet next week on foss4geu to discuss? I am
experiencing the GDPR transition in other associations and in OSGeo we
still have several things to do.

Nothing really problematic, just reasking consent and inform about what we
do with personal data. Which we should do anyway, we are very clear and
simple with data treatment :)

Even if we have some inspection before we get everything in order, we will
still have some friendly timeline to fix things before any penalty comes
out.

Maybe we need a better approach for storing personal data so we make sure
it is as safe as possible and very few selected people can access.