[Board] Request - Officialze OSGeo Sri Lanka Chapter

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jul 15 10:45:44 PDT 2018

Dear Malika,

Thank you for bringing this forward, indeed it is a wonderful plan for
the upcoming FOSS4G-Asia event.  I have added this to the agenda of the
next OSGeo Board meeting on 2018-08-01 for approval
(https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-08-01).

It would be nice to have someone from the Sri Lankan chapter to attend
that virtual meeting, but likely it would be difficult due to the time
differences, so it is not required.

Thank you to the whole Sri Lankan chapter for your continued passion for
FOSS4G !

-jeff