[Board] [OSGeo-Standards] Fwd: Re: GPDR

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Jul 25 23:38:53 PDT 2018

Hi all,

For what is worth: the other day I made this possible on OSGeo website:

the user/member can Hide: (look for me, you wont find me)
https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/

As I am charter member, there is no link on my name
https://www.osgeo.org/about/charter-members/

If someone know the page name, when they land there, only my name is there
https://www.osgeo.org/member/vicky-vergara/
not even my image or avatar

Regards
Vicky