[Board] volunteer work certificate

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 22:42:18 PDT 2018

This is great idea to acknowledge the students volunteer contributions. I will forward this to GeoForAll AB and we will discuss ideas for making this possible. If any Charter members can provide background information and confirmation of the students work for OSGeo, we can then provide them  letters of recommendation. We can also do this for OSGeo SoC students.

Best wishes,

Suchith