[Board] [OpenGeoscience] OSGeo at OGRS 2018 request for funding

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Jun 10 11:58:25 PDT 2018

Dear all,
OGRS (open geospatial research and education symposium) conference will be
held in Lugano in October 2018 (http://2018.ogrs-community.org) and is
focused on open source, open education and open science on geospatial
sector.

The open geoscience committee agrees to use 500 € from its allocated budget
for an OSGeo Open Geoscience prize.

I would like also to ask OSGeo to sponsor one drink at the ice breaker
party and have one booth to promote OSGeo within this community, the
maximum cost should be 1000 usd.

I will personally manage the booth.

Thanks for your consideration and feedback.

Maxi

Il 28 mag 2018 15:33, "Jeff McKenna" <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> ha