[Board] Face 2 Face Meeting

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:14:46 PDT 2018

Hi,

We have mentioned we would like to have another video face 2 face
meeting before FOSS4G to speed up stuff.

Please, Board, vote for the date/time you can attend:
https://doodle.com/poll/3m836r9xndinvaqs

Times are in UTC. We will use the same platform as last time, to allow
people attend and have a youtube record.

Remember that FOSS4G-Europe will be in July, so maybe we will be able
to do it partly online partly offline.

I have added full July because Summer is a hard time, but it would be
good to have it as soon as possible. Maybe even replacing the next
monthly board in July.

Thanks,
María.