[Board] Chat to discuss inclusivity issues

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:42:59 PDT 2018

I have added this topic to the agenda for the member meeting in Bonn:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Member_Meeting_Bonn_2018

The wiki page is set up to invite topics for discussion, Given the
importance of this topic I think it is a good candidate for the members
meeting. Even with the wiki page the what we end up talking about will be
up to those attending the members meeting (and our president chairing it).

--
Jody Garnett