[Board] so about the todo list

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon May 7 08:33:43 PDT 2018

Hello Angelos,

great that you have a list of the items. Good idea to put them into
tickets.

 From last board meeting [1] we have the action item to 5) Sponsoring
FOSS4G 2018 -> 1) sponsor/negotiate this year -> we made a motion to
sponsor as gold sponsor this year.

* shall we also make a ticket for that todo?
* who volunteers to contact FOSS4G Team about sponsoring?

If noone volunteers - I could contact the FOSS4G team and organize the
booth and gold sponsoring.

Best regards Astrid

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-05-01#5.29_Sponsoring_FOSS4G_2018