[Board] Has $23.00 arrived for GRASS GIS?

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:18:48 PST 2023

Checking in the Activity log in my profile, I see the following:

[image: image.png]

and when I click over the contribution number, I see:
[image: image.png]
No idea 🤔

Markus, AFAIU, I'm also an admin for GRASS only. Do you see this Activity
log when you go to settings in the grass opencollective page?

[image: image.png]

>>> https://grass.osgeo.org