[Board] Stepping down as co-news editor

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Thu May 11 12:45:21 PDT 2023

Hi Victoria:

We deeply appreciate your efforts during all this time.
In pgRouting terms ;-)  I hope that the path you are taking is full of
great satisfactory nodes and will take you to interesting intersections.

I am trying to convince Sergio and Paulo for the GeoForAll part.
I also sent a request for volunteers to discuss the mailing list about the
co-editor of the news part.

Thanks for that work you have done during all these years.
Regards
Vicky