[Bootcamp08] Friendly reminder of deadline for abstracts (for bootcamp)

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Tue May 6 16:54:15 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

A friendly reminder that the deadline for abstracts for
bootcamp6/geocamp2008 is this Friday.

If you are interested in presenting, and have not yet sent an abstract,
please do so before midnight on Friday.

There were a few people that offered to do multiple talks. Thanks to
generous support from the University to give us great space/rooms, we still
have some space available for more talks. Thus, we'll accept multiple talks
from people as well.

The list of talks will be posted soon by May 16th or sooner. The schedule
will be posted by May 23rd.

Thank you kindly,

Andrew

http://www.osbootcamp.org <blocked::http://www.osbootcamp.org/>