[OSGeo-Boston] REMINDER: Boston OSGeo Users Group Meeting TOMORROW NIGHT

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Oct 16 17:15:27 EDT 2007

Yo, OSGeo-ers!

I just got back from checking out the Museum space with Allan, and it's
very cool. The museum closes at 5, so we'll be there on our own -- the
front door will be locked, but there will be a sign on the door with our
Allan's cell number on it, so if no one is standing by the door to let
you in, you can call that.

Entrance is at the corner of Massachusetts Ave. and State St.:

http://boston.freemap.in/?zoom=11&lat=901441.70909&lon=233025.47278&layers=B
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=42.362794&mlon=-71.09907&zoom=18&layers=B0F

This is the front door to the museum, and we'll be meeting on the first
floor, to the left from the entrance.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

>From earlier email:

     When: Wednesday, Oct 17th, 7PM
     Where: MIT Museum, Downstairs, "MIT360" space,
            265 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA
            http://web.mit.edu/museum/
     What: First Meeting of Boston OSGeo users group: intro, and maybe
           review of FOSS4G?
     Who: Anyone interested in open source geo software
     Why: Because it's there!

I figure we'll spend an hour or two getting to know people, talking
about FOSS4G (for those of us who went... that might just be me), etc.

If you plan to be there, please respond to the list so people know to
expect you! (A 'maybe' is fine.)

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt