[OSGeo-Boston] Next Meeting: November 14th!

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 17 22:06:14 EDT 2007

In discussion at the Boston OSGeo Chapter meeting earlier this evening,
we decided an important aspect of the group was to be consistent with
meeting times. As such, we've decided to stick with "Second Wednesday of
the month, 7pm". We don't have a location picked out yet -- Allan has
offered to host again if no higher bidders book the museum that evening,
and if they do, I can likely negotiate with MetaCarta to take up
residence across the street at the MetaCarta office.

I personally think that the Museum space worked out *awesome* for the
meeting, and want to thank Allan for hosting us tonight, and look
forward to seeing more faces at next month's meeting.

I'll send an email out in a couple weeks with more details, but save the
date: Nov 14th, 7pm! And if you see anything particularly interesting
from the discussion overviews Allan sent out earlier, then pipe up, and
we can concentrate on that for next time!

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta