[OSGeo-Boston] OSGEO Boston Meeting Tomorrow

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Thu May 22 09:35:23 EDT 2008

To open a different can of worms, I tend to favor lunchtimes. Or at
the very least right after work over later. However, my geoskillz are
in rapid decline and I'm more of a geo dilettante these days so I
don't want to sway those that geo for a living.

	Allan