[OSGeo-Boston] OpenLayers training

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Thu Oct 14 09:50:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

About 8 weeks ago, I offered to do a free OpenLayers training (originally dated this Sunday).

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to prepare
adequately (and never got to the point where I picked a final date). (These
circumstances included things like being asked to move out of my apartment
as well as having to move offices from one space to another.) I realize that
this is a problem for people who were looking forward to this training.

It is still my intention to offer an OpenLayers workshop to interested parties
at some point, but I do not yet have a firm date on when this will be
possible.

I will update the list when I can establish a more firm committment; in the end,
building the materials for the workshop has just taken more of my time (and I've
had less of my time) than I expected, in order to create a reasonable
workshop.

Thanks,
Chris