[OSGeo-Boston] Status of OpenLayers course in Sept/Oct?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Fri Sep 10 11:38:26 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 11:26:32AM -0400, Ben Krepp wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Does anyone know the status of the 1-day OpenLayers course that was/is
> planned to be offered in September or October?
>
> At least two people on my staff and one other person from my agency have
> voted for their preferred Sunday(s), but there's been no word if a date for
> the course has actually been set.

The date has not been officially set, but anyone who looks at it can see
an obvious choie :) I am currently in Spain at the FOSS4G conference, so
my internet has been limited. Next week, I will probably finalize the time
and number of people, and start a first-come first-serve registration
process for the spots available. Mailg will be sent to this mailing
list when that happens.

Note that:

 * I will be asking participants to pay a modest fee, primarily to
   cover materials
 * There will be limited space available, so many people who want to
   come will probably not be able to this time around.

-- Chris

> Thanks for any info anyone might have.
>
> Best,
> Ben
>

> Ben Krepp
>
> Manager of Information Technology, GIS, and Data Services
>
> Central Transportation Planning Staff
>
> 10 Park Plaza
>
> Suite 2150
>
> Boston, MA 02115