[OSGeo-Brasil] 2009 Annual Report Startup!

Felipe Costa fsc7mail em gmail.com
Quarta Janeiro 13 09:18:37 EST 2010

Estou em dívida com o grupo desde o final do ano passado por não ter
participado efetivamente. Era para termos feito muitas coisas e acabamos por
não fazer.
Bom, recebi esse e-mail do Tyler na lista da Osgeo, o e-mail é do dia 4 de
Janeiro e como não vi nenhuma movimentação por aqui resolvi enviar para o
grupo.
Como ano passado engolimos mosca, espero que esse ano consigamos responder a
esse chamado.
Depois retomamos às discussões do ano passado. Assim que tiver um tempo
revisarei o que ficou pendente e mandarei outro e-mail pra lista. Se alguém
tiver mais tempo e queira fazer isso antes, ótimo.

Abraço,

Felipe

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 15:17:24 -0800
From: "Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)" <tmitchell em osgeo.org>
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] 2009 Annual Report Startup!
To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss em lists.osgeo.org>

Happy New Year!  On that note... let's kick off summarising last years'
activities.

This is the opportunity to brag about what your project, committee and
local chapters have been up to and progress you've made.  All of this is
an important part of showing that our community and projects are active
and engaging and for showing value to our sponsors, members and supporters.

Submit the report here:
* http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2009
Or email me directly.

If the wrong name is beside the report, please change it accordingly or
let me know.  Holler if there is anything confusing.

* I'd like to wrap this up by the end of January, so if you need a hard
deadline please aim for January 18th or tell me when to expect it.

If anyone is interested in helping coordinate this report with me, let
me know (e.g. to help with final layout and emailing/harassing potential
authors).

I encourage you to forward this invitation to your project teams and
local contacts.

Looking forward to hearing what you've been up to!
Best wishes for 2010,

Tyler

--
Bendirei o senhor em todo o tempo,