[California] Introductions

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Oct 18 16:06:41 EDT 2007

Bob,

Thank you for the introduction. It sounds like you are doing some very
specialized and interesting work with GIS. Does Intergraph's Geomedia
products support a programming language for customization and
automation? Is there a particular programming language that you are
comfortable with?

Are there any specific goals you would like to see a California Chapter
of the OSGeo accomplish in the next year? Are you interested in
attending the CALGIS 2008 Conference?

Landon