[California] Is anybody out there?

Chris Whitney chris.whitney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:01:42 EDT 2007

I'm a bit pre-occupied by what could be one of the biggest rally
calls for California GIS software / infrastructure --- the San Diego
fires.  I'm fairly close (<10 miles) from the mandatory evacuation
area, and my parents live very close to the Santa Clarita fires.
Getting reliable information and maps of the fire extent and
evacuation areas is a fairly difficult task, especially since news
sites are being pounded.

-- Chris