[California] Bay Area Event

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu May 29 12:42:15 EDT 2008

Paul,

I would really like to see something put together this close to home.
I'd be willing to put on an OpenJUMP workshop if things come together,
and would help with other aspects of planning the teach-in as my
circumstances allowed.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Landon

P.S. - I'm a member of a local GIS users group. I thing it would be
great if we could coordinate one of these user group meetings with an
OSGeo event.