[California] Re: California Digest, Vol 15, Issue 2

Joe Larson joe at joelarson.com
Fri Apr 10 12:49:24 EDT 2009

Alex,

Sorry for my delayed response from your email on 4/4 - it's still marked
unread as I was intending to get to it this weekend. I would like to be
a local Santa Barbara area volunteer. Here are a couple of potential,
local sponsors - will brainstorm some more:

MNS Engineers
4050 Calle Real, Suite 110
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
http://www.mnsengineers.com/

CIRGIS - Channel Islands Regional Geographic Information Systems
http://www.cirgis.org/
* i think the best contact would be the President *
Robbins G.I.S.
Dawn Robbins
2442 Valley Meadow Drive
Oak View, CA 93022