[California] Event Volunteers (CGS and Where 2)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 21 01:48:58 EDT 2009

All,

We've got some upcoming events that could use some more help, so if
you're local and would like to help, please chime in.

CGS - May 2, Santa Ynez California
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/CGS_2009
Table is probably outside and all are welcome, there's not really a
booth pass system. Conference Registration is very cheap if you want to
see a few talks too.

Where 2.0 - May , San Jose, California
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Where_2.0_2009
We have 4 booth passes, so far I've expressed interest as well as Josh
Livni, anyone else? Paul Ramsey and Arnulf Christl with both be helping
at the booth too, but they're also attending sessions.

Start thinking about OSCON too in July...
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSCON_2009
Brian - you want to be in charge of the table?
That conference also will have 4 booth passes and 1 session pass at no
cost to us.

Thanks,
Alex