[California] FW: [Geowanking] seeking academic hosts for "GIS 101 for NPOs"

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Aug 13 18:20:15 EDT 2009

There's a very good chance, I'll forward it on. Alan at UCSB might also
be interested and I could pass it on to some contacts at Cal states that
I know (Northridge, Stanislaus).

Could you give some more details on when, and some more specifics about
who you are and past events?

This might coincide well with GIS Day in November too.

Thanks,
Alex