[California] Looking For Volunteer Outreach Speakers

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Feb 23 16:09:23 EST 2009

Hi Landon - great work!

Q. Why put "Volunteer" in the title? I think it should be a speakers
list. Let the arrangements be worked out in each case.

As I said at lunch after the meeting, I think we should be wary of
being chained to the "always free of money" side of OSS. Its a fine
thing, and appropriate in some cases, but certainly not all..

   -Brian