[California] Planning for Exhibits, help needed

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Fri Jan 23 14:25:23 EST 2009

I am going to the UCB GIF Lab Open House today, I intend to talk to
people about the Chapter "in formation"
(Geospatial Innovation Facility)

We printed a poster for a poster session last semester. I just asked th
eLab director Kevin about it
so we owe them $36 for the printing..
I will write a check today, we can work it out between us

I had thought to make 3x5 cards or an 8.5x11 with tear offs for the
mailing list address
feedback welcome - I'll be leaving in an hour or less most likely

best regards from Berkeley
   -Brian