[California] AGU in December (Volunteers)

Ragi Y. Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Fri Nov 20 15:58:51 EST 2009

Hello all,

I can offer either my apt (or perhaps the "meeting room" in my apt complex)
if you need a place to meet. It is in downtown SF between [3rd st and
Mission st] and I am open to any day really. We have a projector.

The other option we have is that I am planning on attending the Geohackaton
@ Google on Dec 15th, so we could meet @ the google campus, too
http://bit.ly/3ZxX9R although that may be too late for Arnulf since he may
be gone by then.

It is really up to Tyler and Arnulf if they can find an intersection in
their schedules :) so I'll leave it up to them to chime in.

- Ragi