[California] RE: [OSGeo-Discuss] Los Angeles

Ragi Y. Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Wed Sep 30 18:49:44 EDT 2009

Man, Blake, I guess I get no love even though I work the CA OSGeo booths a
lot lately ha ha ha. Oh well.

Anyway, I am also interested in working in a CA-based project... put me down
in your list.

On another note I am doing a presentation @ Google on PostGIS and OSGeo for
one of the local meetup on Oct 6th if any of you bay area people are
interested check it out http://www.meetup.com/webmapsocial/

David: long time no see... we should go visit Juan one of these days :)

- Ragi