[California] Location of March 2011 OSGeo California Chapter Hack-a-Thon

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Nov 16 11:52:09 EST 2010

I've been working with a couple of other chapter members to put together
a hack-a-thon for March sponsored by the OSGeo California Chapter. My
hope was to make this an annual event put on by the chapter.

I'm willing to cover a few hundred dollars in expenses for the location
and refreshments as a sponsor of the event. I've started poking around
for possible event locations here in the Central Valley after a location
in the Bay Area failed to materialize. I realize Stockton isn't the
prettiest place in California, even if it is somewhat in the middle of
things. So I'd like to ask for other event location suggestions. If you
are willing to help me coordinate event space in another part of
California closer to you, please let me know. My budget is limited, so
we won't likely be meeting at any beach resorts. :]

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Landon

Warning: