[California] Quick Survey to Assist with OSGeo Hack-a-Thon 2011

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Nov 22 19:06:41 EST 2010

I'm going to work on pricing some space for our spring hack-a-thon this
week. I put together a 6 question survey that will help with the
planning for the hack-a-thon.

If you have 5 minutes, are interested in attending the hack-a-thon,
please fill out the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D2836FK

Thanks,

Landon