[California] Survey for 2011 Annual Meeting

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 10 12:40:02 EDT 2011

I think the survey is an excellent idea.  If it's not too late, I have
some comments that might help get this event off the ground.  Some of
the survey answer options only allow one choice where it might be
helpful for planning to have a pick all that apply.  For example, I can
meet probably any of the days suggested and don't really have a
preference, but you won't find that out from the survey because it will
make me pick one at random.  Also, it might be nice to have a brief
explanation of what the meeting events are.  Remember, there are people
on the list that are not experts and when we use jargon, we end up
excluding people.

best,
Michele