[California] Annual Report and Annual Meeting

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Fri Jun 3 13:12:00 EDT 2011

everyone uses the code and docs in some way or another
I'll bet there is some opportunity to contribute for anyone that cares to
  whether its called code sprint or documentation or clean-up or whatever

Personally, I amworking on a couple of things I mentioned previously,
  using IRC and mail-lists as collaboration tools
A real live meeting gets the benefit of real-live interaction
 Face time is important !

  $0.02
   -Brian

I understand the reasons for the annual meeting and I'm in complete