[California] California Geography Society - April to May

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 28 01:13:22 EDT 2011

I realize that Bishop is a little out of the way for most of us but I'm
going to be heading to the California Geographical Society(CGS) meeting
there the last weekend in April (29-May 1).

Since the OSGeo Live project is part of my phd research (My talk last
year at CGS was about the DVD) and we're getting some DVDs printed, I
plan to chip in from my research funds to pay for an OSGeo booth. Anyone
is welcome to join me if they would like and help convey the greatness
of FOSS4G to the crowd of University, College, Junior College, and High
school academics.

http://www.csun.edu/~calgeosoc/meetings/bishop/home.html

FYI in 2012 CGS will be in Davis...

Thanks,